I will not write about Valentine’s. I mustn’t. I can’t. It would be wrong! Although It was a success in itself… I survived the day without suffocating. No, not that kind of suffocating! The kind that comes with raspy chest and hoarse breathing. And usually with fever. Mine was minus the fever, but with lots of dizziness. Again, no, no alcoholic beverages were ingested…well cold medicine is not considered that, I guess…
I will write about great little sparkles of joy that one finds hidden in one’s pocket. Undisturbed in a long time, forgotten, and rediscovered with the most excitement, as if they were the newest and bestest toys in the world! I tried to kill some time today and clean up my wordpress spam. Yes, even wordpress has it…
Anyway, I digress. Looking through messages and comments I stumbled upon this nice little message “Congratulations, you have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!! What does this mean for you? Well it means a little work sorry!!”…Ha! I’m sick! No way I’m working today…I wouldn’t be able to! This room is moving as I type. So mLr, it’s your fault if this post is incoherent! Oh, where are my manners? Thank you bunches for this honor! It really means a lot! Yes, everyone, mLr decided that I should get a little suga’ in my lemonade…and shared that my posts spark a little joy…Thank you! It couldn’t have come at a better time!
Now, the work part…I don’t know…I might excuse myself and cut it short…kinda’ like when you skip class ’cause your head hurts. You can’t hold it against me today…It’s Valentine’s! And did I mention I’m sick? So I am going to give you the high five for blogs I enjoy and things about me…after all, I’m not all that intriguing…not so much to say…not with half-a-brain alive anyway…
So here are five things about me that ya’ didn’t know:
- I consider my cat, well..my oldest cat, to be a dear friend; we’ve been together through a lot of stuff the past thirteen years! She thinks she owns me, but I know who’s the boss…that’s why I try to keep her happy.
- I used to dance all might and go to work all day without needing any sleep; I’m paying for it now…lately I just dance at work when I’m sure nobody’s there to see me. But I’m still good!
- Every once in a while I’ll do something so stupid that my shadow is embarrassed to be seen with me… And then I wake up and try to clean up the mess.
- I love nuts. Problem is they love me, too…I attract all kinds of them!
- I like square hearts. No, it’s not the Theraflu talking…it’s this
Whew! I’m exhausted! Now for the fun part! These are blogs that I enjoy. I tried not to repeat myself, so here goes:
I could go over the required 15 in a heartbeat. But as I can barely count to two in between breaths, I’ll have to stick with five for today. Again, thank you mLr!
Now I’ll go drift off to sleep…I feel my medicine whispering sweet nothings in my ear…I have no idea what’s it saying…but it sounds reassuring…hope your Valentine’s doesn’t stop now! Hope it keeps going all year!